Saturday, June 20, 2009

Strange Transmissions



I've been receiving some strange transmissions lately - a series of patterns, schematics and vistas of alien worlds. I seem to be the only one receiving these images; NASA, the CIA, ASIO, the ADF and the PLA seem to know nothing about it! So now I have a project to work on: accumulating and cataloging these things so that everybody can see what I'm seeing.

The gradually-expanding catalogue can be found here.

For all of you non-believers, I've set up a mundane, perfectly reasonable 'cover story' over at mindcloud.org. This is where to go if you want to hear my 'explanation' of 'what I am doing' 'here'. It's really just a condensed version of my interpretation of the images I've been receiving, so it may 'spoil' some of the mystery for you, or unfairly influence your interpretations. You've been warned!

2 comments:

ravendraka said...

cool

ravendraka said...

u doing ok? u seem to have dropped of the face of the earth, but so have i.